Accreditations & Affiliations
- Our California Private School Affidavit number (CDS code) is 31669446146286.
- We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) as a Supplemental Education Program, which allows credit for our courses to be transferred to other schools. WASC is the major regional accreditation agency for schools ranging from I·School to Stanford.
- Nevada does not (yet) recognize our successful form of education (blended learning) in state law, so in Nevada we operate as a IRS-approved 501(c)(3) education non-profit corporation and Supplementary Education Program. This allows us to receive tax-deductible donations, which support operations, professional development, and scholarships. The official 501(c)(3) determination letter may be seen here.
- Over 130 of our courses are approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) for our competitive student athletes.
- We are approved proctors for several testing agencies and academic organizations, through which we offer such tests as the ACT Aspire, WorkKeys, and National Career Readiness Certificate.
- We began as eLearning Cafes, Inc., and adopted I·School when we became accredited by WASC. Our legal name is eLearning Cafes, Inc., DBA I·Schools.